Good Samaritan strives for a world in which orphans and children at risk of abandonment have a decent life, a world in which they are respected, they have caring families and friends and they can achieve professional success and satisfaction.
This is a very bold vision and to achieve it, we are seeking for those committed people who work from the heart to fund-raise for helping build new lives and advocate for the ones in need. We call them Samaritan Ambassadors.
A Samaritan Ambassador is a friend of the organization who shares our vision and chooses to make a change in the lives of the ones in need by supporting a specific project or the organization’s activities in general. Through the years, our Good Samaritans made an invaluable contribution to enabling and amplifying our efforts to ensure a better life for those in need.
Through your help you may support a specific Good Samaritan’s program or our activities in general.
Good Samaritan’s programs:
- Emergency program
- Educational programs
- Housing program
- Medical programs
- Dental care program
- Modernizing of state hospitals
- Other available programs or periodical projects/partnerships
What do we expect from a Samaritan Ambassador?
- To share the vision and to agree upon the principles of GSB
- To understand that their support contributes to improve the daily life of abandoned youth and their children
- A strong commitment to support our programs
- The Samaritan Ambassadors are free to choose their specific supporting activities as long as they respect the vision, principles and annual plan of the organization when choosing their supporting activities
What does a Samaritan Ambassador receive?
- Information about the organization’s programs and activities.
- The chance to make a great impact in the lives of children and disadvantaged youth.
- Financial and program report about the supported program/activity – upon the end of the program or final deadline of the project.
- Newsletter - every 6 months
- Electronic updates
- Samaritan Ambassador’s recognition package (logo and/or name posted on the web page, listing in the annual report, one page article in the newsletter, mentioning in press releases or media coverage when applicable, project/program T-shirts, banner of company on special events)
- Invitation to major national networking events or special events of the organization
Here are some ideas of supporting activities:
- Advocating for financial contributions/gifts-in-kind from your family members, friends, religious community, general public
- Organizing a fund-raising event. Our representatives will provide any needed information materials on the organization and pictures for the supporting activities of the Samaritan Ambassadors. They are willing to consult you when you decide to organize your own local event.
- Raise awareness. Spread the word in your community about the needs of the orphans and children at risk.
- Bring a team of volunteers for some of the programs
Please consider that every financial or material help you succeed to raise is important for us, no matter how small it may seem to be. The beneficiaries and we are always grateful for any support.
Join our efforts in providing a better life for the orphans and children at risk and become a Samaritan Ambassador now! Please contact us. Thank you!